With the hustle and bustle of modern life, we understand that it can be real nightmare to have your computer break down on you. It can also be difficult to find spare time in your day to do something about it! Luckily, PCHOME UK now offers a fantastic remote assistance service. This basically means that a lot of issues you might be having with your computer can be resolved remotely by one of our highly trained technicians.
This service is an increasingly popular method of PC support among customers. The process is entirely secure, and far more convenient than having to find time to bring your machine to our offices, or have an expert come to you. All you need to do is sit back and watch our technicians fix your computer, quickly and efficiently, saving you both time and money.
Issues that can be dealt with via remote assistance include: virus removal, fixing error messages and registry repair, installation of anti-virus software, printer setup, email account configuration, speeding up a slow running computer and many others.
What are the advantages of remote assistance?
- It is the most convenient and quickest way of resolving computer problems; you hardly have to lift a finger!
- It works out considerably cheaper than onsite repairs. Please see the ‘Prices’ page for our rates.
- There will be no surcharges or additional fees.
- It is available worldwide, providing you have an internet connection.
Our remote assistance service has a 97% customer approval rating, and we are available to help from 9am to 7pm on Mondays to Fridays. We also offer all PC, Mac, laptop and data recovery customers a free diagnostic, so you can be confident that you are getting the best deal with PCHOME UK!
For more information or to enquire about this service, please call: 0800 955 7191
Our Remote Assistance technicians can help you:
- Speed up a slow computer
- Remove a Virus, Spyware or Trojan
- Fix error messages and repair the registry
- Setup a new printer
- Install Antivirus or Antispyware
- Configure an Email Account